4/27/15

I'm not going to call this a life hack because I have self worth, but this is pretty cool...

You know yourself, you're a cool, easy going person that just so happens to enjoy buying a CD every once and awhile. However, regardless of how lax you are, if you're a sane human being that's not on any emotionally leveling antidepressants then there is one thing that really pisses you off...

These fuckers...

Yeah that's right, the security seals that are impossible to get off crystal CD cases. I hate them so fucking much. You can't peel them off in one pull you have to either pick it off and spend the better part of ten minutes getting every little bit of sticky seal off of the case, slice it off the case with a sharp object which scratches the case and still results in picking off leftover seal, smash the entire thing with a hammer so you can cry in a corner in silence, or just give up and pirate music leaving your CD collection small and sad. I honestly don't know why they have this on here, It's not like it's that good of a security measure. I'm not going to just open it up and take the CD if I was going to steal it, I would definitely take the case too, it's not like it's that much more cumbersome. I honestly feel like it's just the record companies blasting you in the ass one last time before you can relax and enjoy your music, I mean you're already paying fifteen dollars for a physical copy of a mass burnt CD with some album artwork... sigh.

Well luckily since I'm not going to stand for leftover Nazi engineering being used in contemporary America, I came up with a way to stick it to the man and save your new manicure...





So go out there, and enjoy your music in peace, 

Happy listening, 

Emanuel (Sad Moth Manny)

No comments:

Post a Comment