12/21/16

!!!!!With one WIERD trick, Sad Moth Noah's DICK grows 6 INCHES and he writes about his TOP 10 ALBUM'S OF THE YEAR!!!!!! you wont BELIEVE #1 !!!! (must read all the way to the end)

You will never believe what I put for some of these guys! So many hot albums and mixtapes adn eps and singles this year!   I had a hard time choosing 10 but here ya go.....




10. Childish Gambino -- Redbonez


Great album! The Gambino BAmbino is back at it again! CAN I HEAR A HOVA????
top ten within the top ten about the ten best things about the zambdino's new album Awaken yur Luv!

10. childish gambino is donald glover's REAL NAME!!!
9. he is also an actor!
8. he is also a standup comedienne!
7. he is also a cool guy!
6. he likes kanye. I like Kanye West's music also!
5. he is sooooo funny! (his track title is called "Me and YOur mama"! your mama! lolololololololol liek the joke yo mama joke! she so fat she uuuuuugly!
4. he is just so cool y'know???
3. he is like all fuuuunked out on this one! who else makez funk music in this days and age???? NO ONE! he is BRINING BACK MUSIC TO A GENERATION THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT NOTING! 
2. i, for one, have listened to the tarck "HIt it and quit it" by Maggoit Brain, and I'll say my man Jambino is one of the best funksters out there.  Right up there with da greats!
1. he is SO MULTITALENTED.  I'm sure you haven't heard this before, It needs to be said! He is a artist of many mediums! he writes, he acts, he sings, he dances!  I think he is one o fthe most interesting people to follow in today's entertainment industry.


9.  If Im Honest -- Blake Sheldon

If im Honest, not the best album of 2016! But the 9th best fo sho!  FRom the minute I saw shelly b. on the voice I knew he was going to be a star.  I could really tell!  Adn what can you say, I was right.  I shure do know how to pick em! a great album to watch america burn to!

8.  Coldplay -- A Moon Shaped Pool

Kind of bland, but a fair showing for a band that's been ripping off Muse for the last 10 years.  Not as good as their 2008 project, the Brian Eno-produced  Viva La Vida, but a good one none of the less.  Everyone keeps telling me to listen to their other albums, like 1997's Computer A, but I think I'll stick with what I know, thank you very much.




7.  Drake -- Jews



In a career move that surprised no one, Drake became an orthodox jew and started rapping about not eating very much meat, and lots of holidays that are hard to keep track of.  How adorable!  Other former child stars that used their fame to launch misguided musical careers kept pace: Ariana Grande ruled the pop chars, Nick Jonas sizzed in tight suede slacks on the Grammy's red carpet, and Miley Cyrus shoved a pot brownie up her ass onstage.

6. Various Artists (Prince, David Bowie, Lemmy, Merle Haggard, Leonard Cohen, Fife Dawg) -- The Angry Birds Soundtrack

A bunch of rock stars come together to make one last great album before they all die!  And man, is it pretty good!  With Prince has a beautiful cover of "On Top of the World" by Imagine Dragons, Lemmy rocks out on "Rock You Like A Hurricaine" by Scorpions, David Bowie gets experimental with his rendition of "Fight" by Steve Aoki (dat drop doh!), Fife Dawg getss down on it by rapping "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc, Leonard Cohen gets personal with a rousing singing of "Never Gonna Give You UP' by Rick Rastly, and Merle, oh merle, breaks everyone's heart with a cover of Limp Bizkit's cover of The Who's "Behind Blue Eyes".  What a treasure these guys handed us just before they left this earth.  The angry birds soundtrack will be there legacy.



5. Train -- Train Does Led Zeppelin II

What is this album you ask?  Read the title dummy!  Train plays straight, unadulterated covers of every song on Led Zeppelin II, in order!  LIKE THEY SHOULD BE PLAYED. JIMMY PAGE LEFT NO ROOM FOR INTERPRETATION IN HIS GEENIOUS COMPOSITIONS, AND TRIAN IS PAYING RESPECT TO THAT. AND I RESPECT HOW MUCH THEY RESPECT THE ALL TIME GREAT LED ZEPPELIN.  Anyway, anytime I can hear led zeppelin II played by one of my favorite hard rock bands, Train, you know I'm gonna love it!  I got A Whole Lotta Love for this album!!!!!!!!


4. The Chainsmokers -- College

I don't actually like this one, but I wanted to make sure I covered all my bases and made an objective list.  The reason this was was included was because, well, I've been on tinder recently (*blushes due to admission of vulnerability*).... And it seems that all that every single female in the world has Closer by the Chainsmokers listed as their favorite song on tinder.  I guest that there's just something that appeals to female and females only about this song, and I'm all about not passing judgement and giving the other sex a voice and such, so it must be true!  Great song!
P.S.  I'ts interesting that the chainsmokes names their album "College" because that's exactly where people like their music! Huh?!?


3. Lé Slay Momma -- I cut off Jay Z's dick with a butter knife


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Momma Bé Queen slays all over you, me and Jay Z on this new release.  I think it's fair to say this is some of the hardest slaying you're going to get by any queen bee momma anywhere on record.  The slay queen yas bee is in peak form with hot tracks from front to back.  And she gets all personal on some of the trax, talking about how much a a fuckboi her husband is, notable rapper and owner of failing businesses Jay Z.  It gets really personal, even recounting a tale of a night when Jay Z was fucking some sloot in the bedroom while Bé was watching Maury Povich in teh other room. She got mad, and said "enough is enough!" and she went in and bit off Jay Z's ear and made him eat it like a little bitch.  Yas, there seems to be some real marital trouble right now between BéBé and Big Z.  But that's all right, I'm sure she'll slay that boy back in line with her queen bee Bé momma yas slay momma slay.


2. 21 Reasons to Kill Yourself -- Suicide Squad Soundtrack

Of any occupation, who wolud have expected pilots of all people, to be able to make music!  And some of the best music of the year, for my favorite film of the year!  It really is inspiring.  And they made the whole thing!  It really is a diverse sounding record, with lots of hip hop, and dubsetp and electronica, and even rock and roll for the older folks!  Sadly, one day all of the pilots were feeling really depressed because they didn't think they made a good enough album. (They did!).  So they all made a huge bowl of punch with some cyanide in it, and then they drank it.  All 21 of the pilots at once!  THEY SUICIDED themselvs! Squad Up!


1. Pink Floyd -- Dark Side of the Moon

Okay okay I know this one isn't from exactly this year, but I listened to it for the first time this year, and it really showed me that time is a construct anyway! And it's the best album of all time, so it really is the album of the year every year right?  If you have listened to this album but not, y'know, listened to this album, I urge you to really concentrate on the music.  It's almost like doing drugs! (Not that I would know what that's like lol my mom reads this).  

Consumerism controls us all.



Gee, 2016 was a wild and wacky time for music in the world eh?  I was reading another website, and they ranked 50 whole albums!  I can't believe they had time to write aobut all of them, let alone listen to 50 albums in a year!  Go read their list, honestly, it's much better\>>>>>>>>> LINK TO LINK TO http://pitchfork.com/features/lists-and-guides/9980-the-50-best-albums-of-2016/?page=1

Here's a playlist of the muzik!

No comments:

Post a Comment