10/1/15

Sad Moth Concert Tour Pt. 6: Blurry Concert Picz/Vidz: Gene Ween

Just a few takeaways:
  • Gene Ween is a goddamn maniac.  He drinks lemon-flavored La Croix sparkling water on stage.  I would rather drink 10 Sour Patch Kids Slurpees than one can of that vile carbonated dishwater.  It is an evil, revolting drink that I find impossible to choke down.  So naturally, it is a completely rational choice of beverage in the universe of Ween.
  • Ween fans are really, really nice. I talked to 10+ strangers before the show.  Ween is a
    common language, which I highly recommend everyone learns.
  • This is one of the best concerts I have ever seen.  I think I can safely say that I liked it more than any other concert I have chronicled in the Blurry Concert Pictures series.  And this is just half of Ween.
  • The band members are super nice. They hung around after the show and talked with people for a while.
"Yea dude, I saw that hat, I think that's a super cool hat." -- excerpt from conversation with Gene Ween Band guitarist Elijah Austin.

"Did I tell you about the time Gene Ween's guitarist thought my hat was cool?" -- me from now on.


AIDS! HIV!

No comments:

Post a Comment